We Sew Retro

Thursday 26 May 2011

Greetings from the Grim North

Hello fellow bloggers/crafters/miscellaneous.
My name is Helen and I class myself as a crafter not an artist. The latter seems a wee bit poncy for a Lancashire lass like myself who like pints of real ale and a curry. I also do indulge in a variety of creative activities, which largely end up in various states of disarray and incompleteness. This here blog is my way of organising myself, so that I may finally complete my memory quilt, I may finally mend everything in my wardrobe, I may finally get round to processing the films from my toy cameras in the bottom of my drawers and I may finally do some art for myself.

I'm an art teacher and find by the end of the day I'm creatively frustrated and the best, most complete art I manage to do is generally exemplar material for my students. I may also post pics of some of these little random objets d'arts because they are quite fun and often inspire me to do my own things.

See you soon, hopefully...

Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment